Active anti-aging ingredients in in a serum are more concentrated and more effective than in a typical cream formula. Serums are made of smaller molecules that are able to penetrate deep into inner layers of the skin. The ability to go deeper into the skin allows them to be more effective in combating wrinkles and other common beauty complaints.
Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C is used in skin care products to protect the skin from the damage cause by oxidants. It strengthens the skin barrier, repairs skin tissue, and thickens the dermis. Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which is important in building the internal structure that keeps the skin looking plump and smooth.
Vitamin C serum is a more concentrated and more powerful anti-aging agent than vitamin C cream. It penetrates more deeply into skin, rejuvenating the skin, and reducing wrinkles faster compared to the cream. The downside is that the serum is less stable and has a shorter shelf-life.
- The Serum combines 3 separate forms of vitamin C for better results.
- Pump bottle makes the serum easier to dispense and perfect for travel.
- Outer wall and opaque inner bottle keep potency and extend the life of the serum.
- Alcohol-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free
VoilaVe Vitamin C Serum is packaged in an attractive pump bottle. The pump gives you more control and makes it easier to dispense liquid from the bottle. The serum is easy to apply and it almost instantly absorbs into skin. VoilaVe Serum is unscented, non-sticky, and non-greasy. It doesn’t sit on the top of the skin but quickly sinks into epidermis, making the skin feel like velvet.
- Stimulates collagen production and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects your skin against free radical-induced damage.
- Reduces age spots, sun spots, pigmentation, and freckles.
- Brightens skin by suppressing the synthesis of melanin and lightens acne scars.
- Plumps the skin and it gives your face a nice healthy glow.
- Makes your skin hydrated, smooth, and radiant.
Apply the serum to clean skin and allow it to dry. VoilaVe Vitamin C Serum can be used daily and can be used under make up. It doesn’t clog pores and works well with all skin types.
Customer service is excellent and the company answers your questions promptly. The company also guarantees to refund your money if you’re not happy with your purchase.
According to the customer reviews Triple Action Vitamin C Serum works well to give your skin all the nutrients it needs. When you buy a bottle of VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum, as an added bonus you will get web address to download free e-book “Eight Secrets to Younger Looking Skin”.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring component of the skin, which helps to attract and retain moisture within the extracellular space, providing volume and contributing to the skin’s overall appearance. As we age, our body’s ability to produce sufficient levels of Hyaluronic Acid decreases and the skin becomes drier, less elastic and more vulnerable to damage. Using Hyaluronic Acid in skin care products is the most effective way to replace the natural HA lost due to aging, to repair damage and to enhance skin’s water-binding ability.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Cosmetica Skincare
This Hyaluronic Acid Serum draws moisture from the environment and binds water to skin cells to keep the skin soft and moisturized during the day. The serum is gentle on sensitive skin and safe for all skin types. It is paraben-free, oil-free and fragrance-free. It is packaged in amber colored glass bottle to prevents oxidation and maintain the freshness of the product.
Apply the serum twice a day after washing. Smooth 2-3 drops over your face and massage gently. Then follow with your normal moisturizer. The serum is instantly absorbed, and it allows other moisturizer to glide on easily.
- Promotes skin elasticity and lessens fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen production to help prevent signs of aging
- Improves skin texture and promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Easily adjust acne prone or problematic complexions
- Heals skin dryness and keep the skin moisturized
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth and silky
- Diminishes breakouts and reduces acne scars
Retinol is the whole molecule version of vitamin A and its’ most active form. Retinol is potent antioxidant which generates cell growth and helps the skin regeneration processes. It is small enough to penetrate the outer layers of the skin and help restore cells in the inner layers where collagen and elastin reside. Because of its potency, retinol is often used in anti-aging serums and other anti-aging products.
Sublime Beauty Retinol Serum
Sublime Beauty Retinol Serum is milder than many products, leaving the skin feeling silky when applied. The serum easily absorbs, doesn’t irritate the skin and can be used for all skin types. It helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, repair sun-damaged skin and reduce skin discoloration. The formula contains Retinol (10%) to fight wrinkles, and Vitamin C (5%) which is essential for collagen production.
After cleansing your face use small amount on the areas with wrinkles or roughness. During the initial period apply the serum only 2 or 3 times per week. Use your retinol serum as night or evening therapy.
- Eliminates fine lines and softens wrinkles
- Stimulates skin renewal
- Improves skin elasticity and tone
- Protects the skin against redness and irritation
- Stimulates cell turnover
- Brightens the skin and helps to fade dark spots
- Makes laugh lines less defined
- Helps to heal dry and damaged skin
Image courtesy of marin,at FreeDigitalPhotos.net